What I will like to do please help me Jah

Today the music industry is ultra-competitive. Musical tastes change, new tastes and musical equipment's supersede the old. Nigerian entertainment industry is a fast growing one Nollywood and the music industry, the Music industry in Nigeria is what holds great potential for investment
especially the online commercialization aspect.

 The music industry has been explored offline and in fact the ones who did so back then are now the ones benefiting from it. But the online aspect holds great potential as they are virtually no website doing what am planning to do, to put it simply I want to make a website similar to that of iROKOtv, which is actually dubbed by media commentators as the “Netflix of Africa.”

For the records iROKOtv is a Nigerian website that specializes in showing Nollywood videos to the rest of the world, the CEO got lucky when he got funds from hedge funds which is also the brain behind Facebook. While I may not try to compete with iROKOtv now I certainly will like to surpass iROKOtv. One major difference between iROKOtv and my site will be promotion, yes I aim to make my site the best promoter of upcoming artist, be they Musicians, comedians or actors and actress(those two later)

How will it work?For Musicians and comedians1. It will serve as a platform where upcoming musicians and comedians can go, upload their songs, they either choose to pay a certain amount of money for promotion, or they can leave it like that.

How I will promote it.



Recently I've been in touch with various DJ's and Media personalities in Nigeria and Ghana those I've spoken to agreed to help me out now, I will return the favor when the site starts earning. Basically what this DJ'S and other entertainers will do is to play or air the songs, for promotion on their various platforms, imagine what that could do to a singers career

2. I will try and get major music recording companies and labels to partner with the site, when that is done. Artists who needs a contract can pay additional amount for the site to recommend such ones to partner record label, and when the artists is finally signed by the label my site will get a commission. And vice ver-sa

For VisitorsServes as a platform to hear, connect and download the "under ground" works of this artist.

For record labels
 Serves as a platform for them to scout, monitor and sign fresh artist that has potential.Benefits for you.

Comments

Popular Posts